Smartbargains.com doesn't seem to have their inventory synched with their estore.I tried on two different occasions to purchase two different watches weeks apart.

In both cases, They took my credit card and personal info both times. I got an email confirming my purchase, and then days later another telling me they were sorry, but they couldn't fulfill the order. Both times on different products. Then I saw that they were selling the same merchandise on ebay at reduced prices.

Seems as though they are just out to collect personal and financial information.

What a scam!Don't give it to them.

Had an Experience with SmartBargains?

Comments

ss2011
#241938

It seems that they sell on ebay and on Amazon along with on thier own site. HAving sold on Amazon myself, I find THat Amazon is not quick to update stock levels. I would let them know that the level had dropped or I would not be selling an item anymore, and it would take them weeks to remove it from the site. I had to cancel several orders and Amazon's "security" blocked my notifications to customers until they filed a claim and I had to pay out.

I understand that SmartBargains does send some items directly from the vendor or manufacturer and may not be updated by the manufacturer/Vendor that stock has changed. I have bought mutiple items form SmartBArgains, and never had an issue.