1.6

I have been ordering from Smartbargains.com for years-however I had a hiatus for the past few years.I just found out after phoning that they were bought out so this Smartbargains.com is not the original and you can tell!

I travel and I ordered a $39.99 Invicta watch while in London during black Friday and was declined for 'fraud' and was asked for a different form of payment - 3 hours later - I gave it - same USA address from LA - I was charged after submitting second form of payment (same address) - then received an email 2 days later stating it was fraud and was refunded. I phoned- from London -questioning this - and was told the phone number I included rang 3 times and no one answered. This is why I was declined stating fraud. I find this unbelievable as the cost was $39 ...not hundreds!

They had proof of a valid address... and??? I was going to write a complaint letter - then thought about it and decided against it- why waste any more time. The company sure has gone down hill from the past....

low end merchandise - vile customer service...definitely nothing I will be dealing with again - not worth my time.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $39. The author is overall dissatisfied with SmartBargains. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SmartBargains.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare SmartBargains to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with SmartBargains?

Comments

So glad you posted your comments. I was just on the site last dealing with them over a year ago. It is really not the same and I was wondering what in the world had happened!

Saying good bye to this site.